Wednesday, November 24, 2010

WWW… Wednesdays!

WWW Wednesdays is hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading.

 To play along, just answer the following  (3) questions....

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?


My answers:
• What are you currently reading?
Finding Noel by Richard Paul Evans,  Alice I have been by Melanie Benjamin, and Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver

• What did you recently finish reading?
Promise Me by Richard Paul Evans and The Christmas List by Richard Paul Evans

• What do you think you'll read next?
The Ghost Map:The Story of London's Most Terrifying Epidemic - and How it Changed Science, Cities and the Modern World by Steven Johnson

1 comment:

Bev Hankins said...

It's been a while since I read any of Evans's books. With it being Christmas time, I probably ought to read a few more...

Here's my WWW: http://myreadersblock.blogspot.com/2010/11/www-wednesday.html

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...