Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Update

For those of you who regularly follow my blog,  I am really sorry for not updating regularly.  I have been so bogged down in books the last month or so that I really don't spend enough time updating.  That and Facebook games and a lack of willingness to make sure that I am posting regularly.  I realize that you all don't expect regular updates on blogs, but its kinda nice to have updates from the people that you follow.  I will try my best to make sure that it is updated regularly, but I can't promise anything, especially with NHL playoffs starting in a few weeks time.  I will do my best to make sure that I have something up on my blog on a regular basis, even if its just book memes during the week.  Now back to my reading.....

1 comment:

Michelle Stockard Miller said...

No worries, Melissa! I'll keep following whether you post a little or a lot. We all have busy lives. =O)

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...