Wednesday, August 3, 2011

WWW… Wednesdays!

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions...

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you'll be reading next?


My answers: 
1) What are you currently reading?
War & Peace (restart), Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, A Great and Terrible Beauty, Sing You Home, Revenge of the Radioactive Lady, and A Dream to Call Her Own

2) What did you recently finish reading?
A Love to Last Forever

3) What do you think you'll be reading next?
Have no idea, but probably something from the library.

6 comments:

Bev Hankins said...

Wow! I thought I had a lot going on just trying to read two books at the same time. I can't imagine juggling six! Good luck with all those reads...especially War and Peace. That's one that I don't think I'll ever tackle (even though I think about it off and on).

Here's my WWW: http://myreadersblock.blogspot.com/2011/08/www-wednesdays.html

Susan Oloier said...

Wow! I simply cannot read that many books at one time! You are super busy. Enjoy!

Gwenyth Love said...

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban is my favourite HP book. Enjoy!

Here is my WWW for this week.

Anya Millar said...

War and Peace? Wow!
Love Harry Potter :)

WWW @ House Millar

alangate said...

The dark tide just finished
The Book Thief at the moment
Next book a bryant & may seventy seven clocks

Many thanks

Unknown said...

I wanted to read A Great and Terrible Beauty.. I've heard reviews on it and they say it's good.

Here's my WWW Wednesday

New follower,
April (books4juliet)

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...