Thursday, December 22, 2011

Booking Through Thursday - Gifts

This week Booking Through Thursday asks:
Any books you’re hoping to get for the holidays this year?
How about giving? Are you giving any good ones?

Answers:
I am hoping to get an e-reader this Christmas, but honestly I am not getting my hopes up.  I usually don't ask for books because the ones that I want, I have either usually read beforehand or have purchased myself.  It doesn't help that my birthday is a month afterwards and usually what I want sometimes comes out 6 months later.


I am giving a couple of books to my dad and sister, but won't say due to the fact that this blog updates on my Facebook page and there might be prying eyes wanting to see what they are getting for me.  I can say that one of the author's that I am giving is well-known, or at least one of his books is well-known.

2 comments:

CMash said...

Hope you were really good so that Santa might bring you what you asked for. Thank you for stopping by. Happy Holidays.

PinkPigReads said...

That's great! Anyway, thanks for stopping by. Merry Christmas!

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...