Friday, December 30, 2011

Chunkster Readalong - Les Miserables, 2012


As some of you are aware, I am a sucker for challenges, especially reading challenges and this one appealed to me on a number of levels, but mostly because Les Miserables is on my TBR list (and has been for a number of years, basically almost 2 decades) and I have planned to read it during the year and quite honestly, I really do need to get it out of the way and crossed off the list.  So this is the perfect way to get it off the list.

If you wish to join (I have seen the reading schedule and quite honestly its doable), you can click Cosette and sign up over at Kate's Library.  

Every week I will be updating my thoughts about the 20 pages that I have read.  Hope you join up.

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...