Sunday, January 22, 2012

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? (Jan. 23)

It's Monday, What Are You Reading is a fun weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey where we share what we've read and reviewed over the past week and what we plan to read next.

What I am reading:
The Gift 
What Alice Knew 
The Great Gatsby
The Help
The Scarlet Letter 
Anna Karenina
Les Miserables 
Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone 
The Cat's Table 
Steve Jobs 
The Marriage Plot 

What I finished:
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (review will be up in late summer or early fall)
Mini-Shopaholic 

I am hoping to cut down my reading pile and am not thinking of what to read next at this point.

2 comments:

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

Wow! All those books at one time?! I have a few going but one is book club, one is audio, and one is long-term nightstand read. Not really making much progress on any except the audio. ;)

Good luck!

Joy said...

Great list of books.

The book I just finished, Sister Citizen, had stuff to say about The Help (not positive). My book club had a good discussion from it, though.

Joy's Book Blog

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...