Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sunday Salon - A bit of an update

I realize that I haven't done this in a couple of weeks, but I didn't really think I had anything worth publishing, but in any case here we go.

I have been quite busy reading books, especially this weekend in which I have gotten quite a bit of reading done, especially on the readalong challenges, in which I had fallen behind on, slightly.  Also I have had times in which I haven't read or felt like reading these past two weeks, but for some strange reason I got the bug this weekend and just have mainly sat and read a number of books.  While I haven't finished anything of note, other than A Midsummer Night's Dream, I have managed to get a number of books closer to completion and have managed to get certain sections of books done.  But I am hoping to have some more books completed in the coming days.

Reviews:
1.  Little House on the Prairie
2. A Midsummer Night's Dream

1 comment:

LL said...

Ooh, sounds like a good weekend to me if you got the chance to read a lot! I didn't read much this weekend as I was out of town; I am hoping to catch up a bit this week.

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...