Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Goodreads Catch-up Readathon #3

I totally forgot to update with this readathon the last two days.  On Sunday night/Monday morning I was completing Catherine the Great and for some reason on Sunday night I totally forgot, as I did last night.  Not a big deal.  Since I haven't posted, I have managed to finish Catherine the Great and The Great Gatsby and started to read Sarah's Key, of which I managed to get about 40% of the book done while sitting in a lounge chair near a pool yesterday. Its a good beach read and has me interested in the roundup in Paris that occurred in mid-July 1942.    I also started reading The Hound of the Baskervilles again and hope to get a large portion of the book completed before I get home in the next 36 hours.

I hope you all have a good reading day and I hope to update in the next 36 hours or as soon as I can.

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...