Friday, February 24, 2012

Goodreads Catch-up Readathon - Update #1

I think I read quite a bit today.  While I didn't get a lot done during the daytime due to activities that prevented me from reading, I did manage to get in quite a bit of reading during the evening hours.  I finished the first chapter of an ARC that I totally forgot I had (and clearly need to read) and I got a bit more of Catherine the Great completed (thinking of reading a bit more before I go off to dream land; the book is making me sleep at times, despite that the topic is quite interesting!).   I am guessing I probably read somewhere around 50-75 pages today, which for me is pretty average, but I still was unable to get to a number of my books that I really do need to get completed by the end of the month.  I am thinking I am going to concentrate on The Hound of the Baskervilles and Catherine the Great and just kinda wait and see with the others at this point, even though I do know I need to get Bleak House started this week.

1 comment:

Ann Summerville said...

Catherine the Great is on my list. What an interesting person.
Ann

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...