Saturday, June 9, 2012

Sunday Salon - A bookish day, well I hope it is

After having a few days without reading much, I am hoping tomorrow I can work on some books tomorrow.  True I have some groceries that I need to pick up for a few days, but other than lunch with my grandparents, its going to be a rather lazy day.


My reading plans include starting to read my book for a book tour that I am doing at the end of the month, read a bit of Les Miserables, Anna Karenina, Order of the Phoenix, Bleak House, and probably a couple of others.  I will likely have to divide my time between the books, but at least I will be getting a couple of books closer to completion.

Hope you have a relaxing Sunday.

Reviews:
1. Waiting for Columbus by Thomas Trofimuk (review)
2. The Descendants by Kaui Hart Hemmings (review)


No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...