Sunday, June 3, 2012

Sunday Salon - Taking a break, sort of

I am taking a break from reading today.  Its not that I don't like reading or can't get myself to read, its just that I need a break from reading.  Since last week (Monday, I believe), I have read about 800 pages and finish 2 books.  I may read a bit this evening, but due to the fact that my brain is feeling a tad fried at the moment, I am going to take a break.  I will post any links to reviews from this week next week.

Note: For those that follow me on a regular basis, I will be participating in Armchair BEA starting with posts either this evening or early tomorrow and this will likely mean more posts this week than you are used to see from me on a weekly basis.

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...