Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Top Ten Books on my Fall TBR list

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and Bookish, where book bloggers share their Top Ten lists on everything bookish.  This week its the top ten books that are going to make it on my Fall TBR list, even though Fall is still about a few weeks away, but whatever.

1) A Farewell to Arms - book for my bookclub meeting this coming September.

2) Mansfield Park - another bookclub meeting book for this coming fall.

3) Wuthering Heights - readalong selection for Unputdownables

4) Les Miserables - need to read more of the book so I can get it done by the end of the year

5) The last three books in the Harry Potter series - I have somewhat stalled on the Order of the Phoenix and would like to get the series completed by the end of the year.

6) Anna Karenina - would like to get this book done before the movie comes out this coming fall

7) Bleak House - same reason as Les Miserables

8) The Sweet Far Thing - I have been wanting to read the final book in the Gemma Doyle series and would like to get it done before the end of the year.

9) Mockingjay - I read the first two books this past spring and would like to get the third book in The Hunger Games series completed.

10) A Race to Splendor - I have been trying to get this book completed during this past summer and just  was unable to complete it during the summer months.

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...