Friday, June 21, 2013

Book Blogger Hop: June 21st - 27th


The Book Blogger Hop has moved to the Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer.  I hope you are able to join me.

This week's question submitted by Elizabeth.

When you are writing your reviews, do you write them as you are reading or wait until you are completely done with the book?

I usually wait until I have completely finished the book to write my reviews.  The primary reason being that how I feel at the beginning of a book is sometimes different how I feel at the end of a book and my opinions of the book change as I read.  I have read books in which I really didn't like the book at the start and by the end of the book I quite enjoyed the book and vice versa.

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...