Wednesday, August 21, 2013

#boutofbooks Day 2 update


So I spent the morning hours sleeping and a good portion of the afternoon canoeing and hanging out with my parents, but I did manage to get in some reading, in which I finished reading A Game of Thrones.  I am hoping that I will get more done as I go on a short road trip, but that is all dependent on how tired I am during the trip and how much I sleep.  I sometimes read barely anything while travelling, but sometimes I read quite a bit.  And it depends on what I want to read as well.  But in any case, I will probably do quite a bit of reading in the coming days, as I am still recovering from a nasty ankle sprain/strain and I will need to stay off of my foot as much as possible.

Hope you all have sweet dreams and I hopefully will update in about 24 hours :)

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...