Friday, August 16, 2013

Classics Spin #3 #ccspin

Ok, reset.  The last one I failed at, but I did get most of the book completed.  Sadly, I had to finish The Help for my bookclub and so that took up a lot of my time, in addition to the library books that I needed to finish and return.  Anyways, I am back at it and hopefully I will be a little more successful this time around, but depending on how long it takes me to read The Thorn Birds, I don't know how much I can get done.





So here is my list:

1) The Orestia
2) Little Women
3) Northanger Abbey
4) Sense & Sensibility
5) Agnes Grey
6) The Tenant of Wildfell Hall
7) The Canterbury Tales
8) The Woman in White
9) Little Dorrit
10) Middlemarch
11) Madame Bovary
12) Cranford
13) North and South
14) Tess of the d'Urbervilles
15) Antony and Cleopatra
16) As You Like It
17) Richard III
18) The Tempest
19) Jane Eyre
20) The Age of Innocence

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...