Sunday, August 18, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading (August 19)



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a fun weekly meme that is hosted by Shelia at Book Journey, in which we share what we've read and reviewed and what we plan on reading in the coming week.

What I have reviewed this week:
 Basically nothing, but I did review a book a few weeks ago (Twelfth Night by William Shakespeare), but nothing since then.   I have to do a number of reviews this coming week, possibly one a day until I am caught up (its only about 5, but I am planning on getting at least one more book completed during this week).

What I am planning on reading this week:
 • Emma
 • War & Peace
 • Moby Dick
 • Dearie
 • The Light Between Oceans
 • Wives & Daughters
 • The Lady of the Rivers
 • A Game of Thrones (have about 100 pages left)
(I am doing the Bout of Books Readathon this coming week and it really shouldn't be hard to read most of these books)

What's up next:
The Thorn Birds for my book club read (a couple have read it and have said its really good, so I am looking forward to it) and very possibly The Kingmaker's Daughter, depending on how much I get done above).

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...