Sunday, September 22, 2013

Fall Into Reading 2013

This is my third year participating in this annual fall reading session and each year I enjoy it more and more.  I don't think I was thinking about this past August, but when Musings of a Book Addict put up a post that she would be hosting the event this year, I knew that it was coming up and started to think about the books that I would probably read this coming fall.

And when I did think about it earlier today, this years list is going to be a bit longer than last years.  Part of the reason is that the number of books that I am currently reading and am hoping to complete more than I did last year.  Maybe I should aim low like I did last year so as not to be disappointed when my list isn't complete when winter starts.

But in any case here is my list:

• The Thorn Birds
• Northanger Abbey
• War & Peace
• Agnes Grey
• The Count of Monte Cristo
• Vilette
• Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
• The Snow Child
• The Light Between Oceans

I will try to update my reading progress about every two weeks. Happy reading everybody.

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...