Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Ho-Ho-Ho Read-a-Thon Starting point


So it starts, at least in a couple of hours from now and since I re-injured the foot I injured about 3 months ago, I will be definitely reading this coming weekend.  I don't know how much, but I am hoping that most of the weekend will be taken up with reading with books, especially those of a Christmas/Holiday variety.  I do have to read The Good Earth, but that shouldn't take too much of my time.

Here are the books that I have selected:
• Call Me Mrs. Miracle by Debbie Macomber
• I Am Half-Sick of Shadows by Alan Bradley
• The Snow Child by Eowyn Ivey

I don't know how much I am going to get done of each book, but I am hoping to finish Call Me Mrs. Miracle and Half-Sick of Shadows.  I will likely aim to start reading The Snow Child instead of completing it.

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...