Sunday, November 24, 2013

Sunday Salon - Right now (11/24/2013)

Time: 11:47 AM

Place: Home

Listening to: Not much lately

Eating: Nothing at the moment, but I am getting hungry, so I'll probably have something as soon as this is done.

Watching: Football

Reading: Am planning on finishing up Eleanor & Park this afternoon

Making: My lunch?

Planning: Whether I should go and see Catching Fire on Wednesday evening

Feeling: Like I just want to sit and relax for a few hours and catch up on my PVR

Loving: The fact that the sun out and that its not raining

Wanting: To get over this cold that I have had for the past week and a half

Thinking: Not much at this point

Looking forward to: The Thankfully Reading Reading Weekend hosted by Jenn's Bookshelves that starts on Thursday.

Reviews:
• Behind the Scenes at Downton Abbey by Emma Rowley (review)



No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...