Sunday, November 17, 2013

Sunday Salon - A quick update

Due to the fact that I am feeling a bit tired and just want to get to bed at the moment, this post will be fairly short and sweet.  At the moment I am starting to prepare my place for the Christmas season.  I realize that its only mid-November, but with an ankle sprain, its going to make getting ready this year a little more difficult.  But with some help, I'll be able to do so.  Foot is healing nicely, but am still careful as to how much I use it.

I was able to get some books completed this past week, but not as much as I had hoped for.  Hope you have a relaxing Sunday.

Reviews:
1) The Good Earth by Pearl Buck (review)
2) Call Me Mrs. Miracle by Debbie Macomber (review)

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...