Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Challenge Addicts 2014


Hi, my name is Melissa and I'm a Reading Challenge Addict.

Here are the reading challenges that I have signed up for this coming year (2014):

Back to the Classics
Chunkster Challenge
Ebook Reading Challenge
Eclectic Reader Challenge
Finishing the Series Reading Challenge
Historical Fiction Reading Challenge 
I Love Library Books Reading Challenge 
Nonfiction Reading Challenge
Outdo Yourself Challenge 
Pre-Printing Press Challenge 
Shakespeare Reading Challenge 
TBR Pile Challenge 
TBR Pile Reading Challenge @ Bookish 
War Through the Generations 

I have entered into 14 different challenges to start of the year and will aim for the In-flight level.

Challenges I gave up on:
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.

Challenges I failed:
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.

Reading challenges completed:
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
 

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...