Saturday, February 8, 2014

Wicked Valentine's Read-a-Thon

WVRAT

I totally forgot about this until I checked my email a few moments; guess that is what happens when you get a little too obsessed with one's own issues.  But since this is a longer read-a-thon, I am not too late with starting this one a couple days late.

I have a number of books that need to get completed and some that I just need to work on, so here is the books that I am hoping to finish up during this read-a-thon:

• Winter's Tale
• How to be a good wife

Here are the books that I hope to work on:
• Flight Behavior
• Moon over Manifest
• Somewhere in France
• War & Peace
• The Count of Monte Cristo
• The Woman in White

I realize that its a lot of books to work on, but sometimes I like to have more scheduled than I am actually going to read. I don't know if I am going to participate in challenges or twitter chats, but I'll see.

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...