Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Update: Spring Reading Thing and Spring Into a Good Book




For the past week, I have been busily reading and have gotten two books off my list, The Interestings and 12 Years a Slave.  I have also been reading a number of books off my list and I think that the reading will slow down once I get back to work on Monday and once I get started working on cleaning out my bedroom area, which is starting tomorrow morning.  I'll still get some reading in each day, but I think that there will be days in which I don't.   I will hopefully provide some links to reviews when I post another update in about a week's time.  Happy reading.

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...