Sunday, August 3, 2014

Mailbox Monday (Aug 4)


Mailbox Monday is a place for readers to share the books that came into their homes during the past week.  After being hosted at a number of blogs over the past few years, it has gone back to its home base, the aptly named, Mailbox Monday.

This past week, I went to a local bookstore with one book in mind and was able to find it.  I am needing to read this book for my bookclub this coming fall and from what I have heard about the book, I am looking forward to reading this one.  


I am hoping that its as good as I have heard that it is and am looking forward to reading it (I hope to read it fairly soon).

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...