Saturday, October 18, 2014

#readathon Opening Meme


1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?  I am reading from Abbotsford, BC

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? I really don't know at this point, but probably Lawrence in Arabia

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?  Anything with caffeine at this point 

4) Tell us a little something about yourself! This is my 2nd time doing the fall session of this; I have done mainly the one in April

5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?  I think that if I need to sleep, I get some sleep; not counting on staying up the full 24 hours this time around.  But I think if there is one thing I will do differently is that I won't blog as much.

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...