Saturday, January 10, 2015

A Winter's Respite Read-a-Thon Sign up #wintersrespite


When I saw this come across either my Facebook or Twitter feed, I knew it was that time again.  I am really looking forward to this.

The readathon is fairly simple: just read.  You don't have to read a book with any theme to it, but can read whatever you chose to.  You can find out more information and sign up at Seasons of Reading.

Here are the books that I aim to work on during that week:

• Station Eleven
• The Miniaturist
• Fall on your Knees 
• Pioneer Girl
• Ella Enchanted
• Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...