Sunday, May 17, 2015

Mailbox Monday (May 18)


Mailbox Monday is a place for readers to share the books that came into their homes during the past week.  After being hosted at a number of blogs over the past few years, it has gone back to its home base, the aptly named, Mailbox Monday.

I went on a bit of book buying binge this past weekend.  Never discount me and good deals that are being offered at the book store (this one was buy $40 or more at the store, not online, and get a $10 gift card from the store to be used at a later date; I won't say how much I spent, but it was definitely over $40).

So on Saturday afternoon, I went to the store and purchased about 5 books in addition to the 2 that I had just received on Wednesday from Amazon (The White Queen and Bring Up the Bodies).  So without further ado, here they are:


In order they are:

  • The White Queen by Philippa Gregory
  • The Kingmaker's Daughter by Philippa Gregory
  • The White Princess by Philippa Gregory
  • The Signature of All Things by Elizabeth Gilbert
  • The Moon & More by Sarah Dessen
  • The Red Queen by Philippa Gregory
  • Bring Up the Bodies by Hilary Mantel
I also have the newest Harper Lee coming in July, which of course didn't come with the Gregory and Mantel books.  And it kinda looks like my summer reading is kinda set.

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...