Monday, August 10, 2015

It's Monday! What are you reading? (Aug. 10)

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a fun weekly meme that is hosted by Shelia at Book Journeyin which we share what we've read and reviewed and what we plan on reading in the coming week.  

I would have posted earlier, but I was feeling a little groggy last night and hence didn't post last night.

It wasn't a busy week of reading, but I think that this week will be a little more busy, as I will have to get the books I have signed out from the library completed before I return them this coming weekend.


Last week

Didn't finish anything.  I didn't read much from either The Book of Life or Travelling to Infinity for some reason, but did start read To Kill a Mockingbird and A Rogue by Any Other Name by Sarah MacLean.  And I am vowing not to start anything else before I finish these four books.

Current read(s)

• A Rogue by Any Other Name by Sarah MacLean
• To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
• The Book of LIfe by Deborah Harkness
• Travelling to Infinity by Jane Hawking

Coming up this week:

I will try to finish up the books that I have as my current reads right now as much as possible and will likely read The Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot as well.

Reviews:
• Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine (review)
• Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling (review)

As for my plans outside of reading, at this point I really don't know.  Probably go to the pool for an afternoon or two and do some swimming and reading.  I will also likely take some walks, as I have been too much of a coach potato for the past few days and need to get back into my walking routine.

What books are you reading this week? Any plans outside of reading?

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...