Saturday, August 8, 2015

Saturday Snapshot (Aug. 8)



Saturday Snapshot is hosted by West Metro Mommy Reads.

This past Tuesday my dad and I went on go-carts that go down a hill.  The carts are non-motorized and were really fun.  My mom took photos of my dad and I as we went down.  Here are some photos of me on the go-karts.

Being pulled up by a tow-rope


Starting to come down the course


A little further down the course


A little more down the course


Concentrating on the next corner


Closing on in the end of the end of the course

I really enjoyed the activity and went again today and had even more fun on the course.

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...