Saturday, April 23, 2016

Pre-Event! Hour Zero! #readathon


Good morning folks!  I hope everybody is ready to crack open those books.  I sure am.

Here are the questions for the opening meme:

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?


Here are my answers:
1) I am reading from Abbotsford, BC, about 2 and a half hours north of Seattle, Washington and about an hour outside of Vancouver, BC.
2) I am looking forward to When Breath Becomes Air; have heard so much about this book.
3) I am looking forward to having my twizzlers.
4) I spent two years as a toddler living in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
5) I am going to save my audio books for the last half of the readathon.

No comments:

What Strange Paradise - Omar El Akkad

 Title: What Strange Paradise ( Bookshop.org ) Author: Omar El Akkad Published: 2022 (first published 2021) Genre: Fiction, Contemporary, Li...